12 November 2012

...geo time...

 ...a little geometric inspiration for today...these ended up situating themselves closely to one another in my pinterest, coincidentally- so I had to share....hope everyone had a great weekend!  It was raining here so I was busy busy with indoor projects, trying to get Spring14 prints ready & out the door for the selling season!


It will never cease to blow my mind that these perfect shapes were originally inspired by things that occur in our natural world- like snowflakes....


...such beautiful perfection that disappears the second it hits the ground or your face....bring on winter!  Hope these are as much a source of inspiration to you as they are for me!  Beauty & inspiration is hidden all around us, you just have to look for it!


{images via here, here, here, & here} x mvg

No comments:

Post a Comment