16 August 2012

...biarritz vintage finds...


August has taken me away from my computer-which I don't think is a bad thing, but I do apologize for my lack of posts.  I've been spending a lot more time out & about taking in the french culture, landscape (good weather!) & inspiration....this past weekend & week has been filled with markets of all kinds- they're so good here!  Sunday I went to this vintage market in Biarritz that was filled with inspiration.


I was even able to snap a few photos of some amazing vintage fabrics as inspiration for patterns I will be designing for Seea for their upcoming season (which I'm super excited about by the way!!!)...


I uncovered the most incredible hand beaded tote of all time from my favorite vendor, J'viens d'la part de Madame Minet (she just opened a shop in Bayonne!)


shop for yours----one or two xx mvg

No comments:

Post a Comment