28 August 2012

...anthropologie x front row society...

Friends & readers, I need your help!  I've been entered into this contest with Front Row Society & Anthropologie for one of my prints to be made into a scarf.  If I'm chosen I will get paid out for the print & the print will be made into a scarf that will be sold as part of the limited edition collection for fall for both Anthro & Front Row Society.  So I need your VOTE!


It's super easy- just go over here & sign up (top right corner) & then you can vote for my design here.


The design direction was "your element", since I'm both a mountain & beach gal I tried to incorporate the two into a previous sketch that I had.  My print represents the natural organic movement & flora of both the ocean & the mountains, & the fiery coral color is representative of the power of nature in both of these environments.  It reminds me a lot of the whitewash when a wave breaks & the way that snow moves when the wind blows.  These are my two elements that keep me grounded.




No comments:

Post a Comment