10 July 2012

...on the horizon...


I apologize for my lack of posts...July is so busy already!  Well, creative projects are stacking up & so is my social calendar so I'm feeling goooooood!  The crazy thing is it never feels like work because I love it!  I've been busy busy creating textile prints for a studio out of NYC who sells to brands like anthropology & free people, & I also have a handbag collaboration in the works that I'm hoping to share about soon.  On the paper side of things I've been designing more wedding invites & have just accepted an artist collaboration project with a well known wedding stationary company that I'm stoked about - It should be fun & some good exposure (more on this later)...keep em' coming!  Live what you love! {image via here} x mvg

No comments:

Post a Comment