11 July 2012

...the cape...


...the blog is going to catch the brunt of my east coast nostalgia for the next few posts...so sorry- I still don't think I've come down from my vacation high!  AND the time when my family has traditionally spent 2 weeks in the cape in a little town called wellfleet is rapidly approaching- this will be my 2nd summer missed in over 20 years....so sad.  Anyways to the point- I picked up a bon appetit (weird) while in the US & came across the impressive provincetown summer home & recipes of John Derian.


I couldn't help myself & had to share the lovely styling done here & the to die for interior & recipes!
Steamed or grilled littleneck clams are the best...you can get the recipe here.


...a serious romantic-boho vibe all round from the mismatched artwork to the tulip sorbet cups...ahhhh
some day...enjoy! xmvg {images via bon appetit}

No comments:

Post a Comment