14 June 2012

...style blogs...

...I'm feeling the crunch- leaving tomorrow for the US for 2 1/2 weeks- so I've been trying to tie up any project loose ends & get the house in order so I apologize for the blog neglect (don't worry- I'll still be posting daily)!


I'm hoping you come here for all sorts of design inspiration & are inspired by what inspires me.  Eventually I'd like to incorporate a style column- I love fashion just as much as the next gal...but until then I'll continue to share the girlies that inspire me...what are your style reads?  I frequent sincerely jules & seams for a desire.  I love the effortlessly stylish look-- not too polished & a little rough around the edges (I'm not a fan of anything too fussy)- & these two blogs are spot on.... x mvg

No comments:

Post a Comment