24 April 2012

...spring cleaning...

...it's about that time to kickstart your bod into spring & I'm definitely feeling it after a long weekend of eating & drinking with some friends that were visiting from the US.  Don't get me wrong I thoroughly enjoy champagne & french cuisine, but there comes a point when you just need to flush, restart, & recharge- good for your body & your mind.

Beets are one of my favorite root vegetables so here are a couple recipes below to check out for your spring cleanse...

...beetroot soup recipe at inspiring the everyday....yummmmm...& how awesome are these food pictures?
 ....beet green chopped salad recipe over at the sprouted kitchen... 
I'm also about to hop on an 8 day yoga detox over at my yoga online that seems relatively easy to stick to...seriously if you haven't joined this site yet you should, it's amazing! wish me luck! x mvg

No comments:

Post a Comment