27 March 2012

...sneak peek...


...it has been a while since I've shared a sneak peek of what i've been working on lately...I have a show I'm participating in, in May, Les Martines (flyer below), here in France, where I'll be selling prints of my artwork & surface patterns (above) so I've been busy busy getting ready for that!  Also,  I've started selling on society6, I'm just testing it out so I only have 1 print for sale right now, but possibly more to come soon if I decided I like it (still on the fence of whether I like the idea of having my work mass produced for things like iPhones- I'm such a hippy at heart, ha!)


...a few other graphic & surface pattern projects I have yet to share about- just waiting until all is confirmed & the dust settles, but exciting-exciting so stay in the loop! x

No comments:

Post a Comment